CLASS A Machines are reservable due to high demand.
- Epilog Helix 60w Laser Engraver/Cutter
- Langmuir Systems CNC Plasma Cutter
- Carvewright CNC Wood Router
- MPCNC Wood Router
- Jet Lathe small
- Central Machinery Lathe large
- Silhouette Vinyl Cutter
Machines are reservable in 15 minute increments, up to 90 minutes concurrently.
Reserve in-person, see the Machine Reservation Calendar for current openings.
Premier members can reserve time outside of open hours, contact Joseph to schedule.
No-shows within 15 minutes will be charged a $20 fee and the machine will be available to use for the next person.
Let others “play through” if the machine is idle and they have a quick job.
Machines are non-reservable during Drop-In times. Drop-ins are limited to 15 minute sessions.
CLASS B Machines have an additional fee due to high consumable or operating cost.
Members receive FREE machine credit!
Premier Makers receive $120 machine credit*
Makers, Students & Military receive $40 machine credit*
Members also receive DISCOUNTED pricing for machine time:
Certified? Receive 50% off. Certified members have demonstrated proficiency or taken a certification class.
Not certified? Receive 25% off. Uncertified members will need to be supervised by a qualified staff member.
Pricing varies per machine:
- Laser Cutter/Engraver: $20 per 15 minutes
- CNC Plasma Cutter: $10 per 15 minutes
- CNC Router: $10 per 15 minutes
- Welder or Torch: $8 per 15 minutes
- Plotter Printer: $14 per linear foot
- 3D Printer: $0.20 per gram