Why give to the makerspace? Donations fuel the Lacey MakerSpace, allowing us to offer low-cost memberships and greater access to fabrication tools and materials. As part a 501(c)(3) non-profit, all donations are tax deductible.
Your donations impact local makers! The following services are possible thanks to help from our sponsors:
- Subsidized memberships for local makers (maker, student, and military)
- Subsidized classes and camps to teach valuable skills
- Access to tools and equipment not otherwise available
- Entrepreneurial support to create new prototypes and products
Are you interested in being a MakerSpace Sponsor? We have numerous opportunities to contribute to the space and be recognized.
- Sponsor a fabrication area (like the SCJ Alliance Design Lab)
- Sponsor a high-value machine (like the laser cutter)
- Sponsor a class or series (like electronics, 3D modeling, or entrepreneurship)
- Sponsor an event (like a maker fair, or repair cafe)
Please contact Joseph Anderson, the MakerSpace Director, for current opportunities.
Do you have spare tools or materials to donate? The majority of our tools are acquired through donations and grants, and surplus wood/metal/plastic is welcome by our members. Please Contact Us to arrange drop off.