Why give to the makerspace? Your donations impact local makers! The following services are possible thanks to help from our sponsors:
- Access to high tech fabrication tools for local innovators, students, and military
- Classes to teach valuable skills that increase job opportunities
- Tools and equipment not otherwise available to innovators to prototype
- Mentoring to create new prototypes and learn skills
- Support to start a business and bring products to market
Are you interested in being a MakerSpace Sponsor? We have numerous opportunities to contribute to the space and be recognized.
- Sponsor a fabrication area (like the SCJ Alliance Design Lab)
- Sponsor a high-value machine (like the laser cutter)
- Sponsor a class or series (like electronics, 3D modeling, or entrepreneurship)
- Sponsor an event (like a speaker or repair cafe)
Please contact Joseph Anderson, the MakerSpace Director, for current opportunities. As part a 501(c)(3) non-profit, all donations are tax deductible.
Do you have spare tools or materials to donate? The majority of our tools are acquired through donations and grants, and surplus wood/metal/plastic is welcome by our members. Please Contact Us to arrange drop off.