Members can reserve equipment during member-only hours, book your time here: https://laceymakerspace.simplybook.me/v2/#book
In an effort to preserve social distancing, only one person will be allowed in a tool area at a time.
Members can reserve machines at least 24 hours in advance.
Cancelling within 24 hours of the appointment qualifies as a “no-show” and could result in temporarily losing reservation privileges.
Free machine time varies by membership level. Reserving time beyond the allotment will incur fees (you’ll be notified beforehand).
Machines should not be reserved for more than 2 hours concurrently. Please contact staff for exceptions.
Let others “play through” if the machine is idle and they have a quick job.
Members can use almost ALL of the machines for FREE. A few machines have high operating costs and incur an extra fee, see below (pricing is for Certified Members):
- Laser Cutter/Engraver: $10 per 30 minutes
- consumes the laser tube
- CNC Plasma Cutter: $10 per 30 minutes
- consumes tips, electrodes, supports, etc.
- Welder: $10 per 30 minutes
- consumes tanks of gas, wire, tips, etc.
- 3D Printer: $2 per 10 grams, plus $10 for each additional 12 hours of print time beyond the first 12.
- consumes 3d printer filament
Remember, Members receive FREE machine credit!
Premier Makers receive $120 machine credit*
Makers, Students & Military receive $40 machine credit*
For Members who haven’t been certified and require an LMS staff member to assist – double the certified rate.
For Non-Members on a Day Pass – triple the certified rate.