Join the MakerSpace Crew! As a non-profit, we rely on volunteers like you to advance the mission of providing access to advanced tools and training. Let us know if you can help!
We welcome anyone who can assist with the teaching classes, mentoring other makers, fundraising, and much more. See an area that you can help improve? Let us know!
Volunteers have contributed thousands of hours to making the makerspace:
- Building the website
- Creating french cleat tool storage
- Teaching welding classes
- Fixing tools
- Teaching sewing class
- Making cloth masks during covid
- Installing a security system
- Teaching soldering
- Picking up donated equipment
- Assisting makers with projects
- Organizing the shop
- Managing the social media
- Staffing events
- Creating email newsletters
- Mentoring fellow makers
- and much, much more
Let us know how you can help! Sign up below to get started.
Have questions? Email [email protected]