Why be a member?
- Join a creative community of makers and innovators.
- Enjoy access to $40,000+ of fabrication tools.
- Participate in exclusive member-only events.
- Receive discounts on all makerspace classes, services, and merch.
- Share free Guest Passes.
- First month gets one hour of free mentoring
- and help support the makerspace!
MAKER: Everyone, 12 and up!
STUDENT: Full time students, any age.
MILITARY: Active or veteran military or spouse.
PREMIER MAKER: Entrepreneurs or makers who’ll spend considerable time in the space. Additional perks include:
- 3X machine time
- Personalized mentoring each month
- Storage space for projects
- Private computer login
- More guest passes
- Showcase work at public events
Why does membership cost so much/little?
The true cost of membership is closer to $300 per month, but thanks to Community Investors and Sponsors who subsidize membership costs, we're able to make it more accessible to the community. Send them a thank you!
Want membership to be free? Help us get more sponsors!
Sign up for an Annual Pass to get
2 Months FREE
Want to support the makerspace,
but don't have any projects?
FRIEND: supporters who don't need access to the shop or tools. Join the maker movement and get the following perks:
- Early bird sign ups for classes/events
- Invitations to exclusive member events
- Join member chat groups and email lists
- Support the makerspace!