Membership allow you to come to the makerspace and use the tools during our open hours. See below for options!
ALL Memberships include:
- Access to all the tools (with certification)
- Machine time credit up to 80% value of the membership
- Up to 20% discount for additional machine time
- Discounts on classes and workshops (up to 30%)
- On-site design experts for limited free consultation or paid one-on-one training
- Access to computers with 3D modeling and design software
- 1 free Guest Pass
Benefits renew monthly! For more information on machine time, visit the Current Equipment page.
Premier Maker $150/month
All-Access Pass! Additional monthly perks include:
- Access to the makerspace outside of open hours (by reservation)
- One hour of FREE one-on-one mentoring ($60 value)
- More FREE time on Class B machines (up to $120 value)
- FREE storage space for projects ($15 value)
- Private computer login
- Access to Octoprint on 3D printers
- 2 FREE guest passes
- Showcase work at public events
The following options are available thanks to our community sponsors who provide funding to subsidize the membership fees. These will vary based on funding, so sign up today!
WHO: Makers who want access to the space but limited machine time.
WHO: Full time students in any educational institution (with valid student ID).
WHO: Active or veteran military or spouse (with valid military ID).
Special Membership Options:
Sign up for 12 months, get 1 month FREE
Varies by Contribution
- Weekly volunteers can receive discounted or FREE membership. See the Volunteer Opportunities page for current openings.
- All the maker benefits plus:
- Discounts on quarterly team building events.
- Discounts on event space rental.
- Email [email protected] to request a quote for your organization. Please include the number of members, duration, and any special requests (events, classes, etc.).
40% off Maker or Premier level
- For family members living in same household.
- Sign up in-person during open hours.
- Must be certified to use power tools.
- Able to purchase time on Class B machines as drop in.
- Age: 12+ years of age (12-17 requires parent/guardian presence).
- Renewal: Memberships are automatically recurring.
- Materials: Required to bring your own supplies. Limited supplies are available for purchase, and donated supplies are occasionally available.
- Events: Access to member-only events & discounts.
- Certification: Must demonstrate competence to use all tools. Classes available intermittently.
- Access: All tools! Some tools have time limits due to high demand.
- Committees: Members have the option to sit on committees that directly impact the direction and growth of the makerspace.
- Cancellation: Cancel at any time with no penalties and your membership won’t renew.
- Refunds: Available up to one week after purchase if you have not taken advantage of any product or service.